The former Lancaster Community Library building is being renovated and will be the Lancaster County Early Childhood Learning Center.
It is the goal of LCPS and the NN YMCA to serve as many students in Lancaster County through a collaborative 3 & 4 year old program. Working together, we will utilize shared resources to provide quality early intervention and instruction. Our center will include a diverse group of children learning through a holistic approach.
- Inclusive programming for students with disabilities
- Core academics provided by certified teachers
- Shared resources with additional staff for intervention
- Early intervention to reduce or eliminate achievement gaps
- Ability to serve more students from the community in our partnership
- Provides a research-based curriculum to all students geared towards academic and social-emotional development.