Lancaster Primary School
Home of the River Dogs
“Learning today, leading tomorrow”
- We believe that positive attitudes among students, teachers, parents, and the community reflect positive learning results.
- We believe all staff will recognize the individual needs of all students.
- We believe all children can be responsible, respectful, and productive citizens.
- We believe students will demonstrate and engage in 21st century learning.
- We believe teachers will set high expectations.
The vision of Lancaster Primary School is to continue to build a 21st Century educational community, which inspires each student to reach his or her full individual potential through the use of higher level thinking skills and innovative technology.
The mission of Lancaster Primary School is to inspire, engage, challenge, and support our students as we prepare them to be responsible, critical thinkers, decision makers, productive citizens, and life-long learners.