Here are some tips to help you support your child during this time:
- Establish routines and expectations.
- Balance screen time and non-screen time activities.
- Students should take brain breaks and move regularly as they study.
- Discuss what your child is learning and ask questions.
- Establish times for quiet and reflection.
- Remain mindful of your child’s stress.
IXL and AR: Please use your school login information. If you are in need of help with login information, please email student name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources will be periodically added to this page.