Check Out These Important SOL Resources
Lancaster Middle School
Supply list for 2018-2019
Here's the list for the 2018-2019 school year.
Grades 6, 7 & 8
(1) pack of 3-ring binder subject dividers
(1) 3-subject spiral notebook (for math)
(1) 1-subject spiral notebook (for reading/writing)
(2) 2-pocket folders; each grade level has a different color (6th=green, 7th=orange, 8th=yellow)
(1) pencil bag or pencil box
(4) packs of pencils (we can use as many as you’d like to bring; they go through them quickly)
Pencil cap erasers
Hand held pencil sharpener
10 glue sticks
3 boxes of tissues
3 packs of loose leaf paper
Supplies should be at school no later than the first day of school. They can be brought to Open House or can be brought the first day of school. Homeroom teachers can help students organize their supplies and mark them for classes.
(This list is for art students in 6th, 7th & 8th grade. If you are in band you DO NOT need these supplies.)
(ALL 6th, 7th & 8th grade students. 4th & 5th graders do not change out for P.E.)
WILLING TO DONATE EXTRA ITEMS?
If you would like to donate any of the following items for classrooms they would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
- Extra packs of pencils (Students are always in need of replacement pencils throughout the year!)
- Disinfectant (Clorox) wipes
- Bottle of hand sanitizer
- Pencil top erasers
- Extra highlighters
- Dry erase markers
- Zipper seal baggies (gallon, quart or sandwich size)