2018-2019 Supply List
Grades 6, 7 & 8
Here's the list for the 2018-2019 school year.
- 1-inch binder - (2) for 6th grade and (1) for 7th and 8th grade
- (1) pack of 3-ring binder subject dividers
- (1) 3-subject spiral notebook (for math)
- (1) 1-subject spiral notebook (for reading/writing)
- (2) 2-pocket folders; each grade level has a different color (6th=green, 7th=orange, 8th=yellow)
- (1) pencil bag or pencil box
- (3) highlighters
- (4) packs of pencils (we can use as many as you’d like to bring; they go through them quickly)
- Pencil cap erasers
- Hand held pencil sharpener
- 10 glue sticks
- 3 boxes of tissues
- 3 packs of loose leaf paper
(This list is for art students in 6th, 7th & 8th grade. If you are in band you DO NOT need these supplies.)
- (1) 1-subject spiral notebook
- Pencil bag/box (This would be in addition to the pencil bag/box listed above.)
- Place inside pencil bag/box: eraser, 3 glue sticks, 2 2H drawing pencils, hand held pencil sharpener, colored pencils OR markers
(ALL 6th, 7th & 8th grade students. 4th & 5th graders do not change out for P.E.)
- T-Shirt - any color (short or long sleeve, no tank tops or sleeveless shirts)
- Gym style shorts, sweats or yoga pants - any color
- Gym bag to carry clothes to and from class
- Students cannot wear gym clothes to school; they must change out.
Supplies should be at school no later than the first day of school. They can be brought to Open House or can be brought the first day of school. Homeroom teachers can help students organize their supplies and mark them for their classes.
Willing to donate extra items?
If you would like to donate any of the following items for classrooms they would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
- Extra packs of pencils (Students are always in need of replacement pencils throughout the year!)
- Disinfectant (Clorox) wipes
- Bottle of hand sanitizer
- Pencil top erasers
- Extra highlighters
- Dry erase markers
- Zipper seal baggies (gallon, quart or sandwich size)